ORGANIC BALI BLUE MOON (KRISHNA) - OUT OF STOCK!
This is a smooth, syrupy-bodied dark roast, low in acid with pronounced ripe cherry and dark chocolate flavours.
- PRODUCER: Subak Abian farmers' cooperative (Rainforest Alliance)
- ORIGIN: Kintamani Highland, Bali
- VARIETAL: Bourbon, Typica
- ALTITUDE: 1300 - 1700 m.
- PROCESS: Fully washed, patio-dried to 40% moisture then hulled.
JAVA ESTATE BLAWAN
A softly roasted bean - well balanced and subtle, low in acid and a medium body.
- PRODUCER: Estate Blawan - government owned and operated.
- ORIGIN: East Java.
- VARIETAL: Typica
- ALTITUDE: 900 - 1500 m.
- PROCESS: Fully washed in natural spring water.
CELEBES (SULEWESI TORAJA SAPAN MINANGA)
A rich, full-bodied coffee from a treasured region with hints of chocolate - superbly aromatic and very smooth.
- ORIGIN: NE Tana Toraja, Sulawesi
- VARIETAL: Typica
- ALTITUDE: 1400-2000 m.
- PROCESS: Fully washed, patio dried.
One of the most underrated coffees in the world processed in the traditional giling basah style resulting in a full body with low acid and a strong aroma.
- PRODUCER: Thousands of community farmers.
- ORIGIN: Northern Sumatra.
- VARIETAL: Sumatra Typica.
- ALTITUDE: 975-1800 m.
- PROCESS: Wet hulling, semi-washed, natural.
ORGANIC SUMATRA IKA MANDHELING
A fantastic and organic example of the classic Sumatra - full-bodied and exceptionally smooth.
TIMOR FTO COOPERATIVA CAFE TIMOR - OUT OF STOCK!!! Currently substituted with Organic Flores Bajawa Ngura.
Rich, earthy and leaning on the dark side - this is the next great Indonesian Arabica and has been a customer favourite for years.
- PRODUCER: Cooperativa Cafe Timor, Dili, East Timor.
- ORIGIN: Maubesse, Atsabe, Lequisa and Aifu.
- VARIETAL: Hibrido de Timor and Bourbon
- ALTITUDE: 800 - 1600 m.
- PROCESS: Wet processes and sun-dried.
ORGANIC FLORES BAJAWA NGURA
An excellent stand-in for Timor - a heavy-bodied, rich cup with dark chocolate notes and a pleasant sweetness that will leave those who normally add a bit of sugar completely sated.
- PRODUCER: Cooperative of 7 farming groups.
- ORIGIN: Town of Bajawa in Ngada district, island of Flores.
- VARIETAL: Typica, Catimor, Timor and S-795 hybrids
- ALTITUDE: 1220 - 1524 m.
- PROCESS: Wet hulled and patio-dried.
* Producer profile and location photos courtesy of Royal Coffee.