It's back! This wintertime blend is available now and through the season. The Roastery has revisited three excellent coffees to create their beloved Christmas Blend. Come in for a pound today!
ETHIOPIAN SIDAMO FTO OROMIA COOPERATIVE UNION
- PRODUCER: Oromia Coffee Farmers Cooperative Union established in 1999.
- ORIGIN: Oromia region, southwest rainforest.
- ALTITUDE: 1550 – 2200 m.
- PROCESS: Wet-processed, sun dried.
GUATEMALA FEDECOCAGUA EL PARAISO
A highly sought-out Arabica roasted in a dark Italian style – beloved by dark coffee lovers.
- PRODUCER: El Paraíso Cooperative with Campesino Committee of the Highlands.
- ORIGIN: El Paraíso, San Antonio Polapó, Sololá (15 km east of Lake Atitlán).
- VARIETAL: SHB Altura
- ALTITUDE: 1600 – 2000 m.
- PROCESS: Fully washed, patio dried.
TIMOR FTO COOPERATIVA CAFE TIMOR
Rich, earthy and leaning on the dark side – this is the next great Indonesian Arabica and has been a customer favourite for years.
- PRODUCER: Cooperativa Cafe Timor, Dili, East Timor.
- ORIGIN: Maubesse, Atsabe, Lequisa and Aifu.
- VARIETAL: Hibrido de Timor and Bourbon
- ALTITUDE: 800 – 1600 m.
- PROCESS: Wet processes and sun-dried.